About the Firm
Working with our injury firm in Marietta
Attorney Andrew H. Agatston operates his AV-rated law firm as a solo practitioner whose personal injury practice is diverse, and includes:
(1) representing those who have been injured in automobile collisions;
(2) wrongful death or serious injuries due to the negligence of others;
(3) injuries that result on another's premises, such as apartment communities, business properties, camps and other facilities, due to negligent or unsafe conditions;
(4) bringing civil claims for crime victims, particularly sexual abuse cases;
(5) and Mr. Agatston also assists in general legal matters that can affect people every day.
Read more about how we help clients at our injury firm in Marietta, Georgia:
How we approach your case
In the event that your personal injury claim cannot be settled with the insurance company, Mr. Agatston maintains a very active trial practice, having tried close to 90 personal injury jury trials as lead counsel since 1995.
To date, Mr. Agatston has been lead counsel in cases across Georgia, including the counties of Bibb, Cobb, Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Clarke, Clayton, Cherokee, Paulding, Floyd, Forsyth, Habersham, Lamar, Pike, White and Fannin counties.
However, trial lawyers do more than try cases. We solve problems for our clients.
The full-service firm offers a free consultation to determine whether your legal matter is one in which Mr. Agatston will be retained. He will discuss your issue in layman's terms, and fully describe the many important variables that lead to the successful resolution of any personal injury matter.
The law firm is paid on a contingency fee basis. You don't pay if there is no recovery, either by settlement or jury verdict.
The firm is extremely active in assisting individuals who have been victims of crimes, such as children who are molested, individuals who are raped or otherwise are sexual abuse victims, and those who are victimized on the premises of others.
Call 1 770-795-7770 to speak to our Marietta personal injury law firm.